Accommodation arrangements are the sole responsibility of the conference participants.
Delegates are responsible for making their own reservations and settling the bill on departure.
The conference venue is at The Royal College of Music (Kungliga Musikhögskolan) at Valhallavägen 105, 115 91 Stockholm. T-Bana Stadion (subway).
Mornington Hotel Bromma
For the EMS12 conference, 56 single and 22 double rooms have been made available at
The Mornington Hotel Bromma between Monday 11 June (check-in) and Saturday 16 June
(check-out). In order to accommodate early arrivals, 12 single rooms and 8 double rooms are also bookable for Sunday 10 June.
The Mornington Bromma is offering a special conference rate: *
Single room 795 SEK / night
Double room 995 SEK / night
Breakfast is included.
To book at the Special Conference Rate:
Contact the Mornington directly either by telephone or at the email address below:
• Telephone: +46-8-507 332 00
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT USE the internet booking forms on the Mornington website.
The conference rate is available until Friday, 28 March 2012 at 12 Noon CET
(Central European Time).
Please provide the following information when booking your hotel room:
1. Booking Code: Use the following code when booking your room: 396082
2. First name and Surname
3. Type of room (single/ double room)
Note: If booking double room, give the name of the person with whom you are sharing the room.(Delegates have the responsibility to share themselves into double rooms).
When checking-out from a double room, it’s possible to split the bill in 2 persons and pay separately.
4. Credit Card Number and Expiration Date.
Note: If a delegate wants to pay with someone else's credit card, the Mornington Bromma requires a copy of front and back of the card as well as approval from the owner of the card.
IMPORTANT - CANCELLATION POLICY
• Booked rooms must be cancelled at the latest 7 days before arrival. If cancelled later than this, the first night must still be paid in full.
• To cancel, the individual traveller must contact Mornington Hotel directly.
• EMS12 (The Royal College of Music and Elektronmusikstudion) are not responsible for eventual costs which arise due to cancellation.
The above information is also found in the pdf below:
Booking and Cancellation Policy
168 69 Bromma-Stockholm
To find hostels in Stockholm, try the hostel booking websites listed below or perform a Google search with the following entry: Hostels Stockholm Sweden.